The Get it Magazine team is one of the most experienced on the Gold Coast, with years of collective local and media knowledge contributing to the creation of a popular, quality product each month. Get it remains firmly positioned at the forefront of the provincial magazine market. Consistently producing a magazine that is the epitome of beautiful quality – as well as being a great overall read each month – is part of our ongoing business strategy and philosophy. Get it Magazine is a stand-out among the masses, boasting quality above and beyond that of competitors; proven by the fact we’re the most widely-read monthly glossy magazine in the area. We aim to entertain and inform readers, and present our advertisers in an interesting and exciting new way each month.
Looking to advertise in Get it Magazine? Click the link below to download our media kit. It contains all the information you will need to prepare and purchase an advertisement in our magazine.
DEMOGRAPHICS AND CIRCULATION
Having already secured the leading position in the marketplace as the only monthly free glossy publication on the Coast, Get it Magazine’s distribution goes above and beyond that of its competitors.
Get it is letterbox dropped to selected affluent areas of the Gold Coast – distributed into doctors and dental surgeries, cafes, restaurants, hair salons, major shopping centres and high-traffic areas around the Gold Coast. We also partner with local social and networking events which gives our advertisers an “out there” edge.
GET IT STANDS
Get it stands are found in the following high traffic areas:
- Ferry Road Markets (refilled daily)
- Bare Food Cafe Paradise Point
- Links Golf Club
- Calypso Boutique Sanctuary Cove
- Helloworld Hope Island Shopping Centre
- Howards Storage World Helensvale
- Marinas Edge Marina Hope Island
- Australia Fair Hair -Australia Fair S/C
- Shoetique, Scarborough Street, Southport
- Oasis S/C Level One
- Alive Clinics Stockland Burleigh Heads
- CTJ Diamonds and Jewellery, Upton Street, Bundall
- The Arts Centre Gold Coast Cafe
- Catalina Homewares, Marina Mirage
Magazines are delivered to cafes, restaurants, boutiques, hairdressers, gyms and local businesses. We target where people meet and have time to read.
- RACV Royal Pines Resort
- Palazzo Versace, Sheraton Mirage
- QT Hotel
- Watermark Hotel
- Sofitel Broadbeach
- Marriott Surfers Paradise
- The Ritz Apartments
- H20 Building Southport
- Early Risers Women’s Networking Events – monthly
- Northern Region Business Networking Events – monthly
- Women in Tourism monthly Networking event
- Gold Coast Women in Business Awards
- Magic Millions Sparking Ladies Lunch
- Paradise Limousines – each luxury vehicle is supplied with magazines
- Ezi Office Supplies – magazines delivered local businesses