April has arrived and it’s the perfect month to accessorize. So let’s take a look at what’s trending.
My hot pick? The print scarf.
I am absolutely in love with this amazing little piece of bliss. Having just come back from a trip to China, I was in heaven when I came across these little gems – you’d better believe I came home with dozens!
A simple square print scarf can be purchased in almost every fashion store; from high end to cheap as chips, or if you are looking for a more vintage look, check out your pre-loved stores!
Seriously girls, you will have so much fun with this versatile accessory.
- Update your handbag by tying this around the handles to achieve a chic, European look
- Fold your scarf diagonally and roll it up to create a modern headscarf. Simply wrap it around your head and tie to the side. This is one of my signature looks – I wore this look many times while away, perfect for a bad hair day!
- Have long hair? Secure a low ponytail and wrap the scarf around, tie and let hang down the back.
- Tie your scarf through a belt loop on your jeans for an instant update and a splash of colour.
- Fold and tie your scarf around your neck for a classic, cheeky French look – magnifique!
That’s it from me girls, have fun with this month’s trending accessory!